How are you feeling right now?
- Concerned about when things will get back to “normal”?
- Tired of being a homeschool teacher while trying to run your business?
- Concerned that you or your loved ones will get sick?
- Growing weary of “distancing”?
- Eating everything that isn’t nailed down?
As entrepreneurs, we are skilled at taking advantage of opportunities and creating something out of nothing. But how creative can you be if your brain is swirling with anxiety?
On Thursday April 16, Startup Life Support (The Collective) welcomes Licensed Professional Counselor Kelli Center of Centered Living Counseling for a candid discussion and Q&A on mental health during uncertain times.
A Candid Conversation About Mental Health in Uncertain Times
Thursday, April 16, 2020
6 – 7:30 p.m. (AZ/PT)
Register for the free online event