Does any of this sound familiar?
- You know you weren’t put on this earth to be an average person just going through the motions every day in your business.
- You begin every new year full of excitement and optimism. This is going to be your year! Then life happens. How do you keep yourself from stalling out?
- You do your best to stay focused, but it feels like the biggest obstacle standing between you and your success is YOU.
- You’ve tried every planner and productivity hack out there, but nothing seems to work long-term.
- You realize that what got you here won’t get you there. But how can you add more activity to your already crippling schedule?
Having a vision for your business is key, but it’s merely the tip of the iceberg. In order to successfully bring that vision to fruition you need specific goals and clear action steps.
Sounds easy, right? Not exactly.
What is easy is getting so caught up in the day-to-day of working “in” your business that you don’t take time to work “on” your business. And it’s even more frustrating when you don’t even know what you should be working on.
When you’re working for someone else, there are consequences for missed deadlines and unkept promises. But when you’re the boss, who’s holding you accountable? What are you doing to make sure you’re consistent when it comes to the activities that will help you to meet your goals?
As you reflect upon your business and your life in 2021…
- What learnings are you taking from 2021?
- Do you have a vision of being more impactful in 2022?
- How will you use the next 12 months to get closer to your BIG vision?
- Do you have business goals with clear actionable steps?
- How will you stay accountable and consistent?
If you haven’t considered these questions yet, you need to join Startup Life Support’s 2022 Small Business Planning Retreat.
During this virtual retreat you will:
- Rediscover your vision (or finally put it on paper).
- Set the right goals to help you get there.
- Understand the pitfalls that could throw you off course so you can address them proactively.
- Leave with an action plan to get you on the road to success!
The great thing about this retreat? We’ll talk about the why and the how, and then you’ll have uninterrupted time to get to work. If you get stuck, you’ll have coaches available to help you.
Do you believe that 2022 can be the best year ever for your business?
I do…no matter what’s going on in the world. But it won’t happen by accident. Get your year off to a good start by attending the Startup LIfe Support 2022 Small Business Planning Retreat.
The deadline to register is Thursday, January 6.